InCONCERT began in 2006 by local non-profits looking for a unique way to join forces to raise money for their individual charities. This collaboration led to the creation of InCONCERT, a fundraising event coordinator. The goal was simple, create a win-win for everyone and help local non-profits boost their fundraising dollars. InCONCERT office is located in the heart of the Depot District inside the Depot District Market.
How does it work?
With the donations of more than 60 local businesses our events help support more than a dozen local non-profits, visit the Non-Profits page for a complete list organizations we are currently supporting. Each local business donates between $250.00 and $6,000.00 with 100% of the money going toward hosting an event, the events include; concerts, comedians, dinner parties, magic shows and outdoor festivals. 100% of ticket sales are distributed among the non-profits we support.
This creates a win for everyone; with each ticket you purchase you are donating to a non-profit and receiving a night of great entertainment, our sponsors receive recognition throughout every event, on our website, flyers, and other marketing and our non-profits receive the fundraising dollars they need to keep their organizations providing community support and aid.
When are the events hosted?
InCONCERT hosts events year round! We average between 9-11 events each year, which includes concerts, comedians, dinner parties, magic shows and outdoor festivals. Our goal is provide events that are fun for everyone! We bring some of the best bands from the tri-state area like, Big James & The Chicago Play Boys, local artists like Jennie DeVoe from Indianapolis, Frank Devito, Funkyard Dogs, Crossroads, and other local entertainers.
Click this button if you’d like to be an InCONCERT Sponsor!!!
InCONCERT Sponsor Packages
Where can I buy tickets?
You have multiple ways to purchase tickets!
- You can contact one of our local non-profits representatives directly; (see the list below) this insures 100% of your ticket will be given to that non-profit.
- You can purchase your ticket on this website and the proceeds will be distributed among all the non-profits.
- You can purchase tickets from surrounding area businesses, like Maria Mitrione’s Italian Market, Little Sheba’s, LeeBee’s Tobacco, Jiffy Lube and Wayne County Tourism Bureau and the proceeds will be distributed among all the non-profits.
You are not able to purchase tickets at the door the night of the event. Each event has limited number of tickets that are sold and are often sold out; purchase your tickets in advance.
For tickets contact:
- Richmond Music Boosters
- Sunrise Riding Stables
- Townsend Center
- Richmond’s Lion’s Club
- Senior Opportunities Services
- Kiwanis Club
- Help the Animals
- 2nd Chance Animal Rescue
- Liberty Acres Animal Rescue
- Youth As Resources
- Cross Road Christian Recovery Center
- Richmond Day Nursery
- Habitat For Humanity
- Birth to Five